PDA

View Full Version : Swedish low carb girl

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SwS
Thu, Sep-22-11, 11:27
Hi!

I´m a Swedish girl that eat LCHF (low carb high fat) food. I started eating according to lchf a year ago and I feel terrific. Here in Sweden LCHF have become very popular, you can read about it in newspapers and they even talk about it on tv here. I also have my own blog where I write about the food I eat and much more. I will never go back to eating the high carb food I used to eat.

Chirpyc
Fri, Sep-23-11, 04:57
Hi just had a quick look at your blog - the food looks lovely shame I can not read the words in Swedish I shall have to brush up (from the beginning!). Good luck and glad lc is popular there as coming over for a wedding and was worried about what to at over there! Any suggestions? Not too keen on seafood!

SwS
Fri, Sep-23-11, 08:54
Hi just had a quick look at your blog - the food looks lovely shame I can not read the words in Swedish I shall have to brush up (from the beginning!). Good luck and glad lc is popular there as coming over for a wedding and was worried about what to at over there! Any suggestions? Not too keen on seafood!
Hi!

You can always click on Translate on the right side on my blog. :) When I go out and eat I usually order some meat and ask if I can get some extra salad instead of potatoes or rice, it´s never any problem. Hope you have great stay in Sweden!

Tish437
Fri, Sep-30-11, 20:06
wow. I could jump into that page and eaten it. :) Gorgeous food.

SwS
Sat, Oct-01-11, 15:56
wow. I could jump into that page and eaten it. :) Gorgeous food.
Thanks! :)

Thomas1492
Sat, Oct-01-11, 17:21
You have a wonderful blog,and great pictures!! You are so beautiful!! Maybe one day you can be on the cover of LCHF magazine!!:)

SwS
Sun, Oct-02-11, 02:34
You have a wonderful blog,and great pictures!! You are so beautiful!! Maybe one day you can be on the cover of LCHF magazine!!:)
Thank you! :) You are very kind.

WereBear
Sun, Oct-02-11, 06:56
What lovely food!

I don't know why people think I am deprived; when they deprive themselves of all these wonderful fatty foods.

SwS
Tue, Oct-04-11, 07:08
What lovely food!

I don't know why people think I am deprived; when they deprive themselves of all these wonderful fatty foods.
I´m happy that you like my (fatty) food! :)