PDA

View Full Version : Coffee This Sunday?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Karen
Thu, Apr-26-01, 12:43
So, who else is joining Wa'il and I for coffee this Sunday at 11:00 a.m.?

Starbucks at the corner of Davie and Mainland in Yaletown...

Karen

r.mines
Thu, Apr-26-01, 18:56
I would if I could, but I can't....gotta work....

On the bright side, I just this afternoon handed in my final exams and grade books to the departmental office! It's all done....no more teaching till July! Yippee!

I'm rewarding myself with a shoulder of lamb and a do-nothing evening.

Rachel

r.mines
Thu, Apr-26-01, 18:59
Karen said: So, who else is joining Wa'il and I for coffee this Sunday?

KAREN!!!! Who is joining I ????

Rachel
(Grammar cop strikes again!!!);)

Karen
Thu, Apr-26-01, 23:21
Originally posted by r.mines
Karen said: So, who else is joining Wa'il and I for coffee this Sunday?

KAREN!!!! Who is joining I ????

Rachel
(Grammar cop strikes again!!!);)

Aha!

Well, you won't see this miraculous joining event take place because your not coming. And, we'll never tell. :p

Karen

r.mines
Fri, Apr-27-01, 11:15
We can get together another time soon, I hope!

Today's my first day off in I don't know how long....I'm feeling a bit stunned, I'm not sure what I'll do with all this time! (Not that my house doesn't need cleaning....)

Have a good coffee, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all whenever it works out.

Rachel

tamarian
Sat, Apr-28-01, 17:08
Hmm, based on private messages, we're going to be about 4 or 5 so far! Anyone else interested?

numberonewendy
Sat, Apr-28-01, 21:44
I hear my mommy is going to meet you folks. I'm jealous, me too want to come :( Have fun all. I have just posted a bunch of posters around my city today (although I call it a town) to see if I can get a support group going....keep your fingers crossed!

Wendy

tamarian
Sat, Apr-28-01, 21:56
Posters! Wow, Wendy, this is real activism. I have the feeling it will happen! :)

Wa'il
Looking forward to meeting your mom!