PDA

View Full Version : Low Carbing Lifestyle since January

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Luci
Sat, Aug-06-11, 13:13
Hello all! I have been on Atkins since January 3rd and am determined (this time) to make it a change for life.

I have tried low carb diets before with great success, but always eventually let myself fall back inot the same patterns but not anymore. I cannot continue with eating sugary foods and white breads. As good as they taste they are simply not good for me.

Have a great day everyone and I'm glad to be here! :)

Buttoni
Sun, Aug-07-11, 12:32
Hi Lisa! Glad you jumped aboard here at ALC forums! And with the help of all these good people here, you and I are gonna get to the 140 goal weight we so long for. We're about neck and neck, girlfriend! I didn't realize our CW's were so close!

Stop in at my journal here (search on "Buttoni's Journal")anytime you want to chat. And you also have my email addy. :) You may want to start up your own journal, too, to have a record of the rest of your journey.

Luci
Sun, Aug-07-11, 13:04
Thanks for the welcome, Peggy! :wave: I don't know when I will have the time to start a journal, but soon! :lol:

freckles
Sun, Aug-07-11, 13:43
Hello and welcome! You've made fabulous progress!

This is my third time and I am determined it will be my last!

Luci
Mon, Aug-08-11, 13:34
Thanks, Freckles! Wow, you are almost there! :)