PDA

View Full Version : New here from Sydney

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tracyhelen
Sat, Jul-23-11, 17:46
Hello everyone :wave:

I've started the Atkins diet and am on day 7. I'm really looking forward to getting know you and also getting inspiration and hopefully giving some back.

Tracyhelen

JoAnn.Fit
Sat, Jul-23-11, 17:57
Welcome the the forum!

You'll find this to be a very friendly, encouraging, and informative place to be. I wish you much success on your low carb journey!

Rosebud
Sat, Jul-23-11, 18:11
Welcome to another Aussie! (Go Cadel!) :)

Tracyhelen
Sat, Jul-23-11, 18:20
Welcome the the forum!

You'll find this to be a very friendly, encouraging, and informative place to be. I wish you much success on your low carb journey!

Thanks :) I see your goal weight is the same as mine with the only difference you seem to have achieved it :lol:

Can I ask, how long did it take for you?

Tracyhelen
Sat, Jul-23-11, 18:21
Welcome to another Aussie! (Go Cadel!) :)

:lol: :lol:

audioattk
Sat, Jul-23-11, 18:42
welcome tracyhelen :) can't wait to see your end of induction results!!

Tracyhelen
Sat, Jul-23-11, 19:35
welcome tracyhelen :) can't wait to see your end of induction results!!

Hi audioattk, I see you're new also, are you on aktins induction now? Would be good to buddy up withsomeone at the same stage as me. :)

audioattk
Sat, Jul-23-11, 19:38
Yep, I just started yesterday so this is day two for me :) That would be cool, can help keep each other accountable!