PDA

View Full Version : First time here, second time LC

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LeJeen
Wed, Jul-20-11, 15:12
Hi there,

I started induction this last week and was googling recipes when I found you guys (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=125868 Wow!). Thought I'd say hello.
I am now going LC four years after my little one was born. It's weird what pregnancy does to someone's body. The weight just doesn't come off as easily as it used to. Anyway. I did Atkin's before getting pg and lost a mighty 30 pounds (!!!).
So I'm back now! I'm not having a huge problem with induction (cravings) like I did the first time. Hope I'm not sneaking carbs somewhere by accident though I do keep track of everything. I guess it will reflect in my weight in the next week, yes?

Elizellen
Thu, Jul-21-11, 06:14
Hi LeJeen :wave: Welcome to the board.

Do you use a food logging site to keep a record of your eating and count your carbs? That might help you spot any sneaky hidden carbs. :agree:

The My PLAN feature (link at the top of the page) is a good one, as there is a special forum to answer any questions about using it.