PDA

View Full Version : Ready to go back

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jeffr6596
Tue, Jun-14-11, 10:06
I am a 44 year old male who struggled most of my life to gain weight. I was a skinny little kid through age 30. At 30 I started to gain weight and reached what I would call my optimum weight at about 35. I stayed there for a few years but in the past 2 years I have put on 30 pounds. I know my struggle may not sound as severe as some but it is my struggle none the less. I want to lose 30 pounds and keep it off.
Thanks for any help and advice. I am planning to use a low carb approach that is mostly Atkins but with the addition of more vegetables.

Kay_Bee
Tue, Jun-14-11, 10:11
HI Jeff - The New Atkins plan includes a lot of vegetables in Induction and then even more as you progress. You will enjoy it and I know you can lose those pounds!