PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Honeynajar
Tue, May-10-11, 19:23
Hello all! I started this particular journey on a low carb lifestyle because my husband started it to get his high blood sugar under control. To support him I started Atkins when he did and found that I've dropped some weight which is deeeeelightful! The more the merrier! :) Looking forward to pursuing the recipes... thanks in advance for all the posted recipes I'll be trying and for any help anyone gives me along the way! Blessings...... Heidi :wave:

kaylakala
Tue, May-10-11, 19:25
I'm soooo close to being off my blood pressure meds!! I'm down to 1/2 a pill a day from 2 different kinds of pills a day.
It's sooo wonderful to be able to do that for myself. I do have to say that walking has helped.
You can do it too.
Welcome to the forum!

Hismouse
Tue, May-10-11, 22:45
Honey why not make a Journal and we can visit you:) sounds so good and exciting that you started and rep the reward of LBs lost, so Fun!

Well congrats and keep on going:) remember its a good diet to stick to, because if you start and lose and go back to old ways, it will pile back on faster and be really hard to lose.

I hope your hubby does good too:)