PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cotesja1
Tue, May-10-11, 15:35
Just started 1.5 weeks ago and doing good so far went from 132 to 127- 126!! in the am, looking to be 115 by summer. My craving are pretty under control right now thanks to jello and diet coke but really the fat and protein keep me full. The fat might even make me nauseous sometimes which i guess is helpfull too!! one thing i'd really like to get feed back on is females who are averaged weight like me and went on low carb diets curious on your results. Also any good recipes for pancakes there has to be a way to eat them low carb style!!

Honeynajar
Fri, May-13-11, 13:58
I did well on induction but then had trouble and stalled. I'm back on track now that I'm doing a modified induction. You'll have to do a search in the recipes. I've seen some pancake recipes in there. Keep up the good work! :-)

violinist
Fri, May-13-11, 14:07
This is my favorite flax seed pancake recipe: http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com/forums/content/50-flax-pancake-baked-muffin-induction.html

I LOVE it!! I usually add in a tbsp or so of cinnamon and leave out the splenda from the recipe. Instead I just sprinkle a packet over the pancakes after theyre cooked (or melt a packet into some butter and pour it over like a "syrup") - I can taste the splenda more when its not cooked into the batter and I end up using less.