PDA

View Full Version : Newbie joined today.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Angelstar
Sun, May-01-11, 16:58
Hello everyone,

Having just started my first week on a very low carb eating plan, I think this is the way forward for me as a lifestyle change overall.

I lost 2 stone 2 years ago, which I have maintained, however once I introduced carbs again into my diet my bad habits reared their ugly head again. Ketosis really works for me, and I believe a low carb eating lifestyle forever will be the only way I will ever reach my goal weight of 11 stone. I am 41 years old, and 5 foot 8 and the last time I was ever 11 stone was when I was in my late 20's.

I live in Birmingham UK, and I look forward to the inspiraton and guidance here.

I do exercise on a regular basis, 3 - 4 times a week, which I do enjoy. So hopefully this time I will be able to reach my goal weight, for my wedding in September :)

Many thanks.

cnmLisa
Sun, May-01-11, 21:14
Welcome:wave:

Glad you found us!

Progress not perfection.

Lisa

Angelstar
Mon, May-02-11, 15:13
Many thanks Lisa :)

It is lovely to be here.