PDA

View Full Version : Hi 2 All

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

TAZNVA
Sun, May-01-11, 08:07
Just stopping through to say "HI" :)

I started my journal yesterday and I am ready to get it started. I am so happy to have found these boards, they have been a Godsend and have learned so much from reading other peoples successes and struggles. I am excited to get to know some of you and I look forward to interacting on this forum. :lol:

I have made a commitment to myself and I feel great about it. See ya around :cool:

Judynyc
Sun, May-01-11, 08:26
Welcome! :wave:

TAZNVA
Sun, May-01-11, 09:45
Thanks Judy for taking the time to say "Hi" :) It means a lot. Congrats on your weight loss success. I love seeing people on here who have Made It... It's Great & gives me much hope.

cjscott
Sun, May-01-11, 17:41
:) I am so happy that you found this site. Thank you for sharing. I want to start seriously getting my weight off. You have encourage me to get going and stay on this. I got discouraged and now I feel like I can.