PDA

View Full Version : Dropping BF% in the 10-16 range with LC [pics]

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

C12H22O11
Mon, Apr-25-11, 22:22
Hi all,

I'm new around here and to LC. I've been trying LC (Atkins Intro) for about 4 days now - I have no problem with the diet but I do eat a LOT of food when I don't have the carbs. Cravings come and go, but I find fat keeps me satisfied.

I am wondering if anyone has had success with using an LC diet to drop BF% in the teens. I work out a couple of times a week (and am otherwise active), and frankly don't have any more time to commit to the gym. I also need to be careful of changes I make to my diet, because I have to be mentally-ok for work (LC has been fine so farm but low cal is does not work for that reason).

I'm at about 15-16% BF right now, and would like to lose about 1-2% off that (nasty belly area for me). Has anyone had success in doing that with a LC diet and no other major changes to workouts?

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/1bCZg