PDA

View Full Version : hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tlareina
Tue, Apr-12-11, 10:39
well i am back i was on here about 3 yrs ago. i have since then had twin boys and did great while pregnant with them and didn't gain any weight actually lost a lot due to being so over weight to begin with. i am enjoying low carbing again and have found some foods i really like that i have never eaten before. my husband is also doing this with me and is enjoying himself. can't wait to get to know all of you and bug you with questions :)

AnnieLynn
Fri, Apr-15-11, 08:15
Welcome! I'm a relaive newbie. I've been on Atkins for 8 weeks now! My husband is sort of doing low carb with me, though he can't give up the bread--Lol!. I make him a loaf of multigrain/whole wheat/oatmeal bread every couple of weeks so when he needs to he can indulge in a piece of toast. We are both having success and its nice to have that support. Congrats on your babies!