PDA

View Full Version : Take 2

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bhghatesyo
Mon, Apr-11-11, 08:29
Ok so today is the start of Day 1 of Take 2 of this lc journey. i started the first time in June of 2010. my starting weight the first time was 252lbs and i am 26 years old. i was able to stick with the diet fairly easily and got down to 207lbs, however i got lazy and started introducing things i dont want to eat back into my diet and then i looked at the scale and i had gained 10lbs back. So i am starting fresh today. of course this is the worst time to start since i am broke and i have no food. but i went to the butcher and got 2 whole chickens, blade steaks, and chicken thighs so hopefully that will get me to payday.

i realize how much this forum really does help. once i started "cheating" i felt guilty coming on here. but now i see i need that guilt because thats letting me know i know im wrong. i shouldnt eat junk because its faster or im tierd. those shouldnt be excuses. i should know i am going to be tired after work and prepare food beforehand. thats why i am going to start trying to cook snacks and dinners before hand and then my husband can heat them up or start them at least. i am also making a promise to ocm on this forum everyday no matter what ive done, and i am making a journal, something i neglected the last time.

so im glad to be back and i am motovated to make it stick this time!!