PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Charge!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ferrygirl
Sat, Apr-02-11, 01:04
Hi, all! Started Atkins last August - boy did I have a lot of misconceptions! Slowly slid back into a waiting heap of carbs in Dec/Jan, and haven't lost much since then. I've kept some of my former Atkins habits, but not all...

I restarted induction 2 days ago, and am feeling great! I love how what I eat is guilt-free (that is the best part of Atkins!). In the past, I always have felt guilty over whatever I'm eating, because it is either using up my calorie allowance, or I am not counting calories and then feel guilty about that.

(Yeah, I've got some issues with food)

Anyway, excited to be back at it! For some reason, when I go low carb, it seems to set off a silent alarm for random coworkers to give me sweets. :lol:

I think I'm going to be drooling over this thread a lot:
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=313912

ringamajig
Sat, Apr-02-11, 07:37
Hi Ferrygirl. :wave:

Welcome to the site. Lots of great advise and support can be found here. This forum is part of the reason that I have been LC for almost a year now and never intend to go back to my old LC ways.

As for sweet treats, make your own LC and take em with you. Always be prepared as this will help you succeed.

Good luck on your journey.
Rox