PDA

View Full Version : Here I go!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cricket56
Wed, Mar-30-11, 15:14
Nice to be back :wave:
I was here before as Cricket56 but forgot my ID :daze: ! It was easier to just register from scratch especially since I feel like I am starting from scrach again. I had been happily a size 6 and almost 4 when I became victem to health issues. I have those and more and have to figure how to do my low carb again without wrecking my system. I am back to where I was before and not happy at all so this is where I belong! I posted 'when the scales lie' and will have to visit it again myself. Now to go and try to get my journal posted as well! :wave: :thup:

Cerridwen
Thu, Mar-31-11, 07:52
When the Scales Lie is a great article. I have read it myself a couple of times.
Welcome back to the board and hopefully you will get your medical issues sorted soon!
C.

cricket56
Fri, Apr-01-11, 06:56
When the Scales Lie is a great article. I have read it myself a couple of times.
Welcome back to the board and hopefully you will get your medical issues sorted soon!
C.
Thank you! Well, my medical stuff is here to stay but learning to deal with them is fine and although the medications are all fighting me on the weight, I feel pretty good and the weight IS coming down so all is wonderful! :thup:

galatia
Fri, Apr-01-11, 07:07
Hey there. I remember you! Glad you're back! :)

cricket56
Sat, Apr-02-11, 11:51
Hey there. I remember you! Glad you're back! :)
Hi Galatia! I remember you too :) That was when I basically able to sit and nothing else... now thanks to the medications ( mege steroids) I can walk and feel great!
I remember you having a ratio of fat to protein or at least the % or grams of protein... can you please visit my journal and let me know them? I think it through you that I had learned that stuff. It really works well!!!
Be well and keep that iron pumping! :thup: