PDA

View Full Version : Starting again...from Ohio

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sophotia
Sun, Mar-27-11, 09:23
Been on this forum off an on since 2003 I believe...I lost a 100lbs low carbing...took me 2.5 years to do it.....then in a matter of months got pregnant and here we are again. My daughter is now 4 and Mommy needs her extra sexy back ;)

Love the support I have received here and can't wait to get back at this...again! :lol:

North_Guy
Sun, Mar-27-11, 10:44
welcome back I too have just returned for an extended break hehe all the best!!

LC_mermaid
Sun, Mar-27-11, 14:23
Welcome back, you did this before and you can do it again.

sophotia
Sun, Mar-27-11, 21:51
thanks for the welcome and the support u guys!!

<big
Mon, Mar-28-11, 00:40
Hi Sophotia

Keep that goal in mind.... just deciding to do something about it will make a big difference to the way you feel about yourself. You know you're gonna get more of that sexy back each week that passes!

Good luck,

Tony :)

Pokey Bug
Mon, Mar-28-11, 12:34
Hey, welcome back! I'd say I was working off some baby fat, too (my kids are 4 & 6), but they're not to blame. I breastfed, so I actually was back to my pre-pregnancy weight for awhile, but I just kept on eating like I was still breastfeeding after I weaned them. And, well...

You did this before, so you know you can do it again. This resisting sugar thing is so hard at first, but after you get back into the low carb WOE, you'll be great!