PDA

View Full Version : Any supplements to LC to boost weight loss?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mnb
Thu, Mar-24-11, 11:36
As addition to following low carb diet, getting about 30 grammes of carbs a day, it would be good to "help" weight loss. So, I was wondering whether it is possible to do it by using some supplements? Which ones? Any experience?

cnmLisa
Thu, Mar-24-11, 12:39
The very best one??!!

I mean the be all, end all??!!

Staying true to plan.

Sorry. That's the best way to supplement to boost weight loss.

JMO.

Progress not perfection.

Lisa

LStump
Thu, Mar-24-11, 12:40
For me.. Coconut oil and yerba mate tea. I see a definite improvement to overall wellbeing and also to weightloss when I use both daily.

shopjunkie
Fri, Mar-25-11, 11:06
Staying true to plan... Definitely. Lisa's right. :thup:

But, I also find that coconut oil and/or MCT oil gives me a little boost as well.

mnb
Sun, Mar-27-11, 11:50
What about L-Carnitine?

Valtor
Tue, Mar-29-11, 10:17
I would say 5000 UI of vit D and lots of Omega 3.

hramsey76
Tue, Mar-29-11, 12:04
I haven't found any myself, tried 5htp and B12's. No difference there just more energy! Just avoiding temptations is my supplement.

pinkmonkey
Wed, Mar-30-11, 16:06
I take 3000mg per day of L-Carnatine and 400mcg of Chromium and it works wonderfully! :D I've also heard people taking CoQ10, but haven't taken it myself. :)