PDA

View Full Version : newbie from Ohio

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mustlosewt
Sun, Mar-20-11, 20:34
Hi all- Just wanted to say hi. I'm from Ohio and my wife and I are desperately trying to lose weight. We are going to start the p90x program next week. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks in advance.

Fat in Ohio :wave:

corsair915
Mon, Mar-21-11, 02:11
Hello and welcome to both of you! This is a fabulous forum and it's great to have you with us.

i am not familiar with the specific plan that you are using, but I am a physician and can perhaps help with questions if you're not able to find an answer from an experienced person in the forum who knows your plan.

How times have changed - I'm a doctor who advocates low carb, and I got started by having MY doctor advocate low carb.

Best of luck on your low carb journey and remember: don't get discouraged, get onto the forum!!