PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'all from NC

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dbean
Fri, Mar-18-11, 05:59
Hey all, my nick is "dbean" and after many years and two children I am attempting low carb again

bumperbabe
Fri, Mar-18-11, 17:30
Hi there! I'm new on this site also and used to live in Greensboro, NC so your post caught my eye! I started low carbing about two weeks ago and I'm so happy I did. I've been a little dizzy but hopefully that will pass! Good luck to you!
Beth

dbean
Mon, Apr-04-11, 12:33
I am only a few hours from there. I had to restart my low carb journey because I fell off the wagon, but I have just completed my two weeks on induction. I plan on doing Induction for an additional week and then switching to phase one of South Beach for two weeks before I move to phase two. IMO I think South Beach is a little healthier, with more allowed veggies and lean meat vs high fatty foods. Plus eventually you will be able to introduce things you love in moderation :)

jabbott
Mon, Apr-04-11, 14:00
Hey dbean....welcome to the forum, I'm originally from Wilmington, NC so your post caught my eye. I just started LCing too....I'm on day 9 and seeing some really good results....good luck!