PDA

View Full Version : Hello, New here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

levs
Wed, Mar-02-11, 10:55
Hi all,

Bit at the top of the screen said I have to come and say hello so I thought I would.

I am 33 years old and need to loose about 2.5 stone, so thats 35lbs. This is the heaviest I have been without being pregnant so need to sort it.

I put on about a stone last year just from eating badly and put the rest on since October when I quit smoking. Got the smoking sorted, now I just need to get my weight back to where I am happy.

My Mum started doing the Charles Clarke book 4 weeks ago and has lost about 16 lb so now I am joining her. Never done an 'actual' diet before so we shall see how I go.

Bye for now

Sian

1fatass
Wed, Mar-02-11, 12:00
welcome to the board.

Elizellen
Wed, Mar-02-11, 12:07
Welcome to the board!! There are a couple of other UK members doing the Charles Clarke diet as well as you.