PDA

View Full Version : HHcg starting PH2 2-28

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tova185
Mon, Feb-28-11, 05:26
here i am for my final round of the hhcg spray, & so loking forward to this journey. I will be following the LC guidelines when i finish this half round. stay tuned!

2-28 135 after loading
3-1

Goat Lady
Mon, Feb-28-11, 09:08
Welcome Gina! :)

mainecyn
Mon, Feb-28-11, 11:43
Welcome to the board! There is so much support and encouragement here on the board.

5cats
Mon, Feb-28-11, 12:31
Did you do the drops and are you having any side effects? I have been thinking about doing this..but, wasn't too sure of the side effects as I hear that hair loss is a problem.

tova185
Mon, Feb-28-11, 13:14
Thank you goatlady & mainecyn... its good to be here....i use the spray (myfatcure/ ketomist). i did have minimal hair loss, but not an issue.. my 1st round i lost 24 lbs, but totally messed up PH3 after to maintain...just finished 38 days, and lost 18 lbs. & 18 1/2 inches. now 2 weeks later starting my last half round... good luck to all of you, and i will keep posting...