PDA

View Full Version : First post here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Grly
Fri, Feb-25-11, 08:42
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. :wave:

I am a 33 year old wife and mother. I have a 4 year old daughter. I workout at the gym 3-4 times per week and constantly struggle with my diet. A few years ago I did try the CALP diet and had great results, only to be sidetracked by a vacation and never to return to the diet.

A few days ago I decided to try CALP again, however, I think it gives me too much room to convince myself that it's ok to cheat. I purchased the Atkins New Diet Revolution book and have decided to begin the Induction Phase today.

I have been lurking around the forum for a while now and I am amazed at the support and success here! I can't wait to become part of the group :)

lowjax
Fri, Feb-25-11, 09:32
Hi Grly. Welcome to the forum. Jump in and dig around. There is a lot of great info out there and a lot of people to answer questions.

Lisa74
Fri, Feb-25-11, 17:21
Hi Grly. I just joined today too. I am starting the Induction phase on Monday. I am 36 and a mom :)