PDA

View Full Version : the new girl

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

emilyeanne
Tue, Feb-15-11, 19:41
Hello everyone. I'm not sure how this works or if I'm even going to like it lol, but I figured I would give it a try. I've been doing Low Carb now since October of 09. Since then I have went from 189 to 156...HOWEVER...I have gained about 10 lbs back since I went on vacation....BAD I KNOW! So now i am trying very hard to loose 20 lbs to make it to my initial goal weight. I just thought i would join a forum to gain support and most importantly RECIPES!! Hope to gain some knowledge and support...Thanks, Emilye :)

lowjax
Tue, Feb-15-11, 19:48
Hi Emilye. Welcome to the forum. Check out the kitchen section here, tons of good stuff there and alot of people that can point you in the right direction if you are looking something specific. Great job getting started again and getting back on track.

blk519
Thu, Feb-17-11, 05:16
welcome :)

emilyeanne
Sat, Feb-19-11, 22:56
Thanks you guys for the replies:) Progress is slow but still pushing forward.

indie
Sat, Feb-19-11, 23:13
Hi and welcome! :wave: