PDA

View Full Version : my major incentive/confidence boost!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

big_loser
Sun, Feb-13-11, 19:41
so i was in work tonight and there was the HOTTEST guy i have seen in a long time!

we were having little staring moments so i knew he liked me. but then i got one of the other waitresses to give him my number and he text me when he got home!

i know though that 2 stone ago (and definately not my highest of 4 stone ago) he wouldnt have looked twice at me! and i didnt even have any make up on tonight or brush my hair ha (although saying that i never brush my hair - i like the tied up messy look lol)

but im happy, and its also just another incentive to keep with how i am and not ever gaining it back! hot boys! lol

there is the slight problem though that it turns out hes 19. ive told him im 20. im 25 in a couple of weeks lol.

noinwi
Mon, Feb-14-11, 11:08
"there is the slight problem though that it turns out hes 19. ive told him im 20. im 25 in a couple of weeks lol."

No worries...My DH was 19 when I met him...and I was 41. I was skeptical of course, but after 10 years of co-habitation he still wanted to marry me.

Glendora
Mon, Feb-14-11, 13:13
This is exciting!!! Did he text you yet?

Kristine
Mon, Feb-14-11, 16:24
Age is just a number. 19 vs 24 is nothing. Good luck and have fun. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party/party0049.gif

Deezil
Mon, Feb-14-11, 16:33
so i was in work tonight and there was the HOTTEST guy i have seen in a long time!

we were having little staring moments so i knew he liked me. but then i got one of the other waitresses to give him my number and he text me when he got home!

i know though that 2 stone ago (and definately not my highest of 4 stone ago) he wouldnt have looked twice at me! and i didnt even have any make up on tonight or brush my hair ha (although saying that i never brush my hair - i like the tied up messy look lol)

but im happy, and its also just another incentive to keep with how i am and not ever gaining it back! hot boys! lol

there is the slight problem though that it turns out hes 19. ive told him im 20. im 25 in a couple of weeks lol.

That's some incentive!! ;)

A good friend of mine, happily chronically single, has always said, "The younger, the better...then you can teach them YOUR way." :D

Have fun & enjoy!!

big_loser
Mon, Feb-14-11, 19:06
No worries...My DH was 19 when I met him...and I was 41. I was skeptical of course, but after 10 years of co-habitation he still wanted to marry me.

omg well done you!!!

and yep we're going out tomorrow! although after some facebook stalkage...it wouldnt last...lol. hes definately a young'n at heart. ahh well..its someone to play with lol

gwynne2
Mon, Feb-14-11, 20:01
"there is the slight problem though that it turns out hes 19. ive told him im 20. im 25 in a couple of weeks lol."

Wow. I could have written this, although the age gap is "only" 10 years. I did the same thing with the long cohabitation too. We both kind of figured at first it wouldn't work (and in fact I wouldn't move in together for quite a while)...but then it continued just working. And working. 13 years later, here we are, and we just had a really awesome Valentine's Day weekend. :)

Okay, blog mode off. :)

abbykitty
Tue, Feb-15-11, 06:49
Exciting. But I'm a bit disturbed that you had to lie to him about your age. Completely not my business, but we all know that's not the best way to start off a relationship. Of course, maybe a relationship is not what you're after. . . ;)

noinwi
Tue, Feb-15-11, 11:30
BL, just enjoy each other for now. It's still early enough to be open about your age(just make sure he's not lying about his...you don't want to be arrested). If a few years freaks him out, there's a lot of hotties out there for you to choose from...and congrats on your new-found confidence!

"Wow. I could have written this, although the age gap is "only" 10 years. I did the same thing with the long cohabitation too. We both kind of figured at first it wouldn't work (and in fact I wouldn't move in together for quite a while)...but then it continued just working. And working. 13 years later, here we are, and we just had a really awesome Valentine's Day weekend."

Good for you, Gwynne! I've always felt May-December relationships never get the respect they deserve.