PDA

View Full Version : oh you know, back again. cliche back again title

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

superstan
Mon, Feb-07-11, 12:11
I have been a member of this forum in the past. In fact, it took me a good hour to find my old username. I came here and introduced myself and told my story. It's quite the story after all. I promised a bunch of things to the people here as well as myself about how "now i'm ready" and "now i'm going to lose the weight, again" etc. I basically failed horribly. I'm not sure if i'm going to waste my time making such promises again, but I do know that I will be updating a journal page for your amusement. i'll post a reply here with the link to the journal thread as soon as I have one.

I promise, it'll be the craziest, most truthful thread you've read in a long time.

I'm roughly 300 lbs, depressed, eating disorder, and various other fun facts along the way.

superstan
Mon, Feb-07-11, 12:27
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=423183