PDA

View Full Version : I really love this board!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CindyMarie
Mon, Jan-31-11, 15:53
I know this will sound corny but........I just want to say that I am really thankful to have this board for support and learning from other LCers :wave:

i dont know what i would do without it right now. It is helping me to stay on track, build more discipline and gain inspiraton from others who are meeting and have already met their goals and share stories, etc...

Just wanted to say THANKS to the makers of this site and the support forum!

okay.. im going back to being less "touchy feely" now :p

MoonDansyr
Mon, Jan-31-11, 16:25
I've been here for a few years now and I'm with you. It has really gotten me through some rough patches and taught me a lot, and there's ALWAYS somebody who has "been there and done that" to give advice.

DeeCt
Mon, Jan-31-11, 19:55
I so agree with you... this is the best of the best! I always feel so at home... I have come and gone a few times... but I am always welcomed back with open arms :)

mfish
Mon, Jan-31-11, 21:37
I gotta chime in too here. The past year my life has changed in some serious ways for the better all because of my LC WOL. I don't even remember now how I stumbled across this board, but I will be forever grateful that I did. I started LC initially on Atkins but have learned much, much more than I ever expected!

I may not post a lot, but this place has been an invaluable resource in educating me, not just on food "stuffs" but many other nutritional and health related elements that I've incorporated into my WOL as well. No wonder I was in such bad shape when I got here, lacking for years the knowledge I have gained in such a short time here!

A HUGE THANKS to everyone who is here and makes this site what it is. I am forever changed for the better because of this great community :D

WereBear
Mon, Jan-31-11, 22:13
I would not be so successful for so long without what l have learned here.

DimondDiva
Tue, Feb-01-11, 08:15
I've bounced to a few boards over the past couple of months looking for the right fit and I've found it. I agree with the others, there does not seen to be the usual array of cattiness here nor the 'do it my way or no way' group. I really feel as if I've found a very supportive atmosphere...thank you everybody!

MandaSue
Tue, Feb-01-11, 10:30
I've been on this board and another over the past 6-ish years on and off, and this one, by far, I would consider "my place".

Really helps in all aspects of the LC WOE, and in meeting some fun online buddies :)

Barnrat
Tue, Feb-01-11, 11:26
I agree; I'm loving this board! Very supportive and no snarkiness. When I was doing WW, I frequented the boards but rarely posted because some people were so obnoxious. Nothing here but support and great ideas!

abbykitty
Tue, Feb-01-11, 22:09
I agree; I'm loving this board! Very supportive and no snarkiness. When I was doing WW, I frequented the boards but rarely posted because some people were so obnoxious. Nothing here but support and great ideas!

Probably bc everyone was always hungry. hehehahaha :lol:

CindyMarie
Tue, Feb-01-11, 22:39
Probably bc everyone was always hungry. hehehahaha :lol:

AHAHAHAHHA good one :wave:

big_loser
Tue, Feb-01-11, 22:47
i agree.

i feel i wouldnt have been able to lose the huge first round of weight i lost over a 6 month period if i didn't have this place to check into everyday"