PDA

View Full Version : New here.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Dawg_Man
Sat, Jan-22-11, 17:53
Hi, I'm new to the forum and the world of low carb dieting. I have read and reread "The Rapid Fat Loss Handbok" by Lyle McDonald and just started my Protein Sparing Modified Fast on January 20th. My starting weight was 225 and I weighed myself this morning and have already lost four pounds.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and am always looking for good solid advice and tips from more experienced PSMF dieters.

ceemyheart
Sat, Jan-22-11, 18:02
Congrats to you !! You are doing great ! I will be watching you lose ! Let me know if I can answer any questions.... good luck

Dawg_Man
Sat, Jan-22-11, 18:07
Thank you.

freckles
Sat, Jan-22-11, 20:45
I don't know anything at all about the plan you've chosen, but welcome to the wonderful world of low carb.....the diet that keeps me healthy when I stick to it! ;)

I'm sure you'll get great support here!

Elizellen
Sun, Jan-23-11, 05:57
Welcome to the board, Dawgman :wave:

I know nothing about your particular plan but am sure we have members who do and can help you if you have any questions about following it.

Well done on your loss so far :thup: that is a great start!!

ljsmom
Mon, Jan-24-11, 17:44
Welcome to the boards and good luck with your journey...Congrats on your success so far....You have found a wonderful support group here with a wide array of tips and wisdom...Welcome