PDA

View Full Version : here we go again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tilapia
Sun, Jan-16-11, 19:09
i am once again starting a LC diet for the thousandth time. last summer i lost 20 lbs, but got a little too controlling over diet. gained most of the weight back. i do well for about 3-4 days on LC, but then i totally loose self control and binge. around day 3-4, i get headaches and really irritable. i started a diet and exercise journal, so hopefully that and this forum will help.

GlendaRC
Sun, Jan-16-11, 19:35
Welcome to the forum -- I hope you'll find us to be a friendly, helpful lot! You might find it helpful to start a general journal right here on the forum also -- you'll be surprised at how quickly you make friends and gain a support network.

Best wishes on your journey to a healthier, slimmer future.

Sweetyx
Sun, Jan-16-11, 19:39
Hi there,
i know what u mean ... the urges sometimes!!! Arghhh
but what i tell myself now is simple... what is 1 sec of pleasure ...given by the food compared to a long term self happiness! think bout it :P

anyways i m new too.... so good luck with everything and i ll keep an eye on your journal