PDA

View Full Version : Time for a change

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jennabee
Thu, Jan-13-11, 13:49
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum and the LC life in general. My husband and I have decided to change our lives after reading "Why We Get Fat" over the holidays. We got the Adkins book after that and started our new WOE this Monday. I'm glad to be making this change, but I know it will be a long journey so I am glad I found a site for support too. I am still in carb withdrawal with headaches but I am hoping not for much longer. I'm looking forward to trying out the recipes here too! Thanks for putting so many resources together.

Nursekayh
Thu, Jan-13-11, 15:47
Welcolm and good luck. This WOE is actually fun and actually a hobby for me. Making great food and not missing anything. You can make almost anything low carb but to begin with whole real food is best for loss.

erinleigh
Thu, Jan-13-11, 17:53
Welcome! You found an amazing place to find support! This truly is the only way I've actually had weightloss on!

Good Luck and Happy Losing!