PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nosweets
Mon, Dec-13-10, 15:52
Hi! I just wanted to introdice myself. I an new to the community. I hope that I can learn from you all. I am praying that one day I can weigh anywhere from 185 lbs to 210 lbs. I know it wont be easy but its better than death itself....

Nursekayh
Mon, Dec-13-10, 17:41
Welcome, you will learn a lot and enjoy this way of eating while loosing weight. Just have to be a little creative and not get bored. You can remake all of your favorites to make them low carb.

FREE2BEME
Tue, Dec-14-10, 00:25
Welcome! I learn new stuff every day from the members here. I hope you will find all the support and information that you are looking for. Welcome!!!!

bkloots
Tue, Dec-14-10, 09:58
You've come to the right place. Tell us what your plan is.

You'll get off to a good start if you pick a plan, read the book, and follow the directions.

Best wishes.

nosweets
Wed, Dec-15-10, 11:50
Hey guys thanks for the input it is encouraging and it is appreciated!!!!

nosweets
Thu, Dec-16-10, 08:23
I am going to make it my business to check in here everyday for motivation, ideas and encouragement. Sometimes you get so caught up with life that you start to get away from your goal. This definetely will help me stay focued and on track....