PDA

View Full Version : One Month To Fit Into A Bridesmaid Dress!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lambsy
Thu, Dec-02-10, 13:58
Hello all! I am a first time Atkins dieter with five weeks to fit into a bridesmaid dress that is about one and a half sizes too small! I already totally cracked on my first day and binged on cereal late at night (oy.) But today I have new resolve. I got rid of all of the carbs in my house and bought a ton of approved foods. I am really hoping I can get under 200 lbs in the next 5 weeks (I am at 215 now.) Wish me luck! :D

pinkclouds
Thu, Dec-02-10, 14:20
TOTALLY Doable! Just don't crack! good luck! I bet you are going to look FAB in the dress!

dienusha
Thu, Dec-02-10, 14:21
Good luck!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Elizellen
Thu, Dec-02-10, 17:02
Hi Lambsy :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

As you are aiming at a particular dress fitting you don't worry too much about your weight but track your measurements instead.

Many lowcarbers drop inches more than they drop pounds

LoriJ1782
Thu, Dec-02-10, 19:38
Hey there! :wave: You're in the right place! This forum has provided me with so much support!

TOTALLY Doable! Just don't crack! good luck!

I agree! It is totally doable! My first time on Atkins I lost 30 lbs in a month!

Best of luck to you! Definitely post pics of you looking fantastic in that dress!

cactusrose
Thu, Dec-02-10, 21:05
Quite probable that you will be able to do this, stay on plan and keep your eyes on the goal you have. IMO, it is tough after the high (resolve) of the first two days, then gets tougher. Finally you will see however, a new freedom to spend your time doing things you want to do rather than think about junk food or spend time eating it! Best to you!!

lambsy
Fri, Dec-03-10, 09:14
Thanks everyone for the support. I'm on day 2 and still feeling positive! :)

sherileah1
Fri, Dec-03-10, 13:12
Welcome Lambsy!!! I lost like 13 pounds in the first two weeks! So stick to it and try to add some exercise in and you can do it! And definately do your measurements!!!