PDA

View Full Version : Here goes nothin'

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

peacelove2
Fri, Nov-26-10, 07:46
Well I am a 45 yr old extremely happy woman, I have already lost 50lbs in the last 1 1/2 years. It has been a very slow process, but I have been "gittin er' done". But now I just don't want to wait that long for the next fifty pounds. I have dabbled with Atkins before but have never lasted past day three. For some reason the "Atkins Flu" scares me. :lol: But I love the fact in that first three days how my tummy does seem to lose that horrible bloat. But Yeah :D , I am on day five this time. Even last night my bf ordered from Boston Pizza and I had the salmon and salad and it was so good. I did have the temptation, but this time I had Victory. I am positive this time I will be a success. I hope to make lots of friends and see this through to the smaller end of my gluteus muscle. :lol:

Elizellen
Fri, Nov-26-10, 11:40
Well done for persevering past the first few days :cheer:

:thup: Keep up the good work :agree:

Oh - and welcome to the board :wave:

STAR5OF6
Fri, Nov-26-10, 21:54
Good luck with all your goals!

GlendaRC
Sat, Nov-27-10, 00:59
I hate to be a wet-blanket here, but have you considered learning to cook?

Or did I misunderstand and you cooked the salmon and put together the salad yourself? If you didn't, really, it doesn't take that long to cook most things and then you know exactly what's in them. It's really worth the effort!!

I know it's hard to see the pounds come off slowly, but that's the way they come off if they're going to stay off. Usually, we don't put them on in a week or two, so they're not going to come off in a week or two either!