PDA

View Full Version : New member *waves* also have PCOS

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

stpetegirl
Wed, Nov-24-10, 00:04
Hello all, I am a new member and I am looking for knowledge and support. I have lost 100lbs previously doing low carb and gained it back after a back injury put me out of comission for a long time. I am now back in the game and have a lot of work ahead of me. I also suffer from PCOS which has caused me a great deal of illness. Hope to make new friends and get to my goals! :)

2xby38kyw
Wed, Nov-24-10, 07:40
Stpetegirl
welcome aboard., I have PCOS as well, and regained all of the weight back within this last year, from injury and just plain laziness. I'm taking it one day at a time and staying optimistic. Sounds like you too know the plan and how well it's worked for you. There's a lot of resources on this forum, and we're all in it together.
Best Wishes !

leemack
Wed, Nov-24-10, 09:04
Hi stpetegirl, I'm a fellow pcos, sufferer to, welcome, this is a great place to hang out with loads of useful info.

Lee