PDA

View Full Version : Finally a new me!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Dawnymc
Mon, Nov-15-10, 19:23
Hello All,

This is my second time doing the Atkins diet. The first time was over 6 years ago and I lost only 6lbs in the month I was so called low carbing it :cool: ;)

As they say "used to be's dont count any more" bad grammar, but no truer a lyric hath been written. I decided to give it another try last Friday after I spoke to one of my friends who had great success. My friend gained her weight back after she stopped, but that did not deter me from wanting to get it right this time.

I wont tell you the digestive woes and other body aches I've had living a low fat, high carb way of life, I'm sure you've either lived it or heard it all before. However, I lost 160lbs living that life style and kept it off for 6 years, having only gained back 30lbs...30lbs too many!

I look forward to becoming an active member of the community. I need all of the support I can get :)

dienusha
Tue, Nov-16-10, 06:55
Good luck!!

cplusda2z
Tue, Nov-16-10, 08:51
You will succeed! That's what I keep telling myself! Good Luck to you! :)

sherileah1
Tue, Nov-16-10, 10:00
Welcome Dawn!

Chris_D
Tue, Nov-16-10, 14:07
Welcome!

Glad you joined us!