PDA

View Full Version : Hi! No more Atkins, I start SBD three days..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

alexana
Thu, Oct-14-10, 20:44
I started SBD three days ago and I realized that SBD is a lot healthier and easier to stick to them rather than Atkins diet. Also, Atkins caused a reflux acid and heartburn. I am hoping that I will continue with phase 1 for next two weeks to see a good result!!

However, I noticed that I overate the nuts of pischos and feel hungry every hour. Is that normal? I hope it didn't cause a gain weight for sure. I have been struggling to break the 150lbs for months until I started on SBD, I couldn't believe how fast it is to lose weight. I finally went under the 150lbs and now I am 148. I am counting the days to the 130lbs!

Thanks for your time.

Alexana

Coconutz
Thu, Oct-14-10, 21:13
Welcome! You gotta find your 'the one' when it comes to a WOE - the beauty of being human!

Good luck on your journey - you can do it!