PDA

View Full Version : A journey to a new me

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jenifers
Tue, Oct-05-10, 11:21
Hello everyone, My name is Jenifer and I am 35 years old, I am married with 3 children ages 15,10 & 2. I have tried Atkins about 8 years ago but only lasted 2 weeks. I just couldnt live without the breads and pasta. Well now after I had my third child I am at the most I have ever weighed. So I was tired of feeling so fat and miserable. It has affected my life. So I decided no matter what that this is it, no more excuses and I will stick to this and loose the weight and maintain it. I have been on Atkins since August 30 and have lost 20 lbs to date. I feel that this is something I can do and will do! I already feel better and am very motivated to get down to my goal weight. I have done good. Im looking forward to reading everyones stories because it helps me and motivates me.

Ninibug
Tue, Oct-05-10, 16:57
WELCOME! This board is an awesome tool for tips and support. I am fairly new to all of this myself andI would be lost without all these wonderful LCers!

crs
Tue, Oct-05-10, 19:30
:wave: Welcome!