PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to do

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MatsideMom
Thu, Apr-25-02, 13:24
:( I just decided to start this diet today. I've tryed to do everything else and can't seem to do it by myself. I even started a journal of my own on my computer. Telling myself things doesn't seem to do it. I thought maybe if my journal was read by others, then I would actually stick to something. A friend of mine did this low-carb thing and went from very large to very healthy.
I can't seem to not be mad at my husband. Last year he weighed about 220 and now he weighs about 165. He put almost no effort into it and lost all that. I know he doesn't mean to but the prouder he is of himself, the worse I feel about myself.
:confused: I don't know where to start. If someone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

gwilson38
Thu, Apr-25-02, 13:57
This forum is a great place to start. You will find all kinds of useful info here. To the right of this post U will see "which low-carb plan is right for you" Read all the info in there. Do research on the net. Try to pick a plan that will suit your lifestyle. I found Atkins easy and because I was/am extremely sugar sensitve cutting out sugar and going real low-carb [at least in the beginning] was the best for me. Please feel free to ask any questions. Everyone here is so helpful.

MatsideMom
Thu, Apr-25-02, 14:05
Thanks for your quick response to make me feel welcome. I've also decided to see if I can find a member close to my area and see what they have done. Research first. :read: