PDA

View Full Version : Hello All, I am so tired of being the fat mom

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Slim199
Thu, Sep-16-10, 12:03
:help: Hello I started LC Monday and I must admit I feel great and I am staying on plan, but I do crave sweets every now and than. I am at 249 pounds and my first goal weight is to be 199 ;) . Any advice or suggestions that you all could give me would be most appreciative. Thank you all in advance, I want to do this so bad for me and my kids.

GlendaRC
Thu, Sep-16-10, 19:12
Welcome to the forum, and I wish you the best on your journey to a lighter and healthier future. I'm sure you'll find a lot of friendly, helpful people here!

Purr1050
Sat, Sep-18-10, 10:30
Good luck to you. I started doing Atkins on 8/27 and I lost at most around 5 lbs. but it keeps fluctuating, but it is going down. I know there are a couple of things I'm not doing perfectly but as long as it's going down in general. I started gaining around Christmas last year and I've tried everything, but I was still gaining until now. I don't have a real lot to lose but at the rate it was going I would, I gained about 20 lbs in less than a year. None of my clothes fit. I hope I have found a way of losing weight, and also a lot of things do make sense. We really aren't made to eat all that processed stuff, and I have some understanding about some food is addicting in that the more you have of it the more you want (cravings).

What plan are you doing?

Slim199
Sat, Sep-18-10, 18:50
Welcome to the forum, and I wish you the best on your journey to a lighter and healthier future. I'm sure you'll find a lot of friendly, helpful people here!
Thank you GlendaRC, and so happy to be here. :wave:

Slim199
Sat, Sep-18-10, 18:58
Good luck to you. I started doing Atkins on 8/27 and I lost at most around 5 lbs. but it keeps fluctuating, but it is going down. I know there are a couple of things I'm not doing perfectly but as long as it's going down in general. I started gaining around Christmas last year and I've tried everything, but I was still gaining until now. I don't have a real lot to lose but at the rate it was going I would, I gained about 20 lbs in less than a year. None of my clothes fit. I hope I have found a way of losing weight, and also a lot of things do make sense. We really aren't made to eat all that processed stuff, and I have some understanding about some food is addicting in that the more you have of it the more you want (cravings).

What plan are you doing?
Hello there, I am doing LC and so far I am doing good I started Monday and I have lost 4 pounds thus far I have alot more to lose but I am happy about that 4 pound lost. My biggest problem is that sometimes I crave chocolates at night lol!!!. Good luck to you and happy slimming. ;)

Artist37
Mon, Sep-20-10, 17:49
Whatever you do, stick with it. Don't get discouraged.

Come to my journal and read all my mistakes, and then don't make them :)

A_New_Life
Mon, Sep-20-10, 18:22
Welcome and best of luck to you

Slim199
Mon, Sep-20-10, 18:44
Welcome and best of luck to you
Thank you I have lost 3 pounds in the 1st week. I am so happy about this. :thup:

Candiflip
Mon, Sep-20-10, 19:14
Welcome!! :wave: