PDA

View Full Version : Back in the saddle

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kellyd23
Sun, Sep-12-10, 20:26
:thup: Well, just like everyone says, "reaquaint yourself with the rules" so I spent the day doing just that. I am ready! Tomorrow I start a two week induction! I really want that scale to move in my direction ;) I hope because I was on this diet in 08 (and was quite successful) that I can get the same results. Well all for now. Kelly

krystalr
Mon, Sep-13-10, 10:11
Welcome back!

Chris_D
Mon, Sep-13-10, 11:04
Hi Kelly :wave: Welcome Back!!

I had a quick peek at your profile and noticed that we are very similar in age; one thing that made a big difference for me compared to the first time I was on program was the dreaded age thing and menopause. So I guess what I am saying is just follow the program the way its written and be patient. Like so many wise ones from this forum will tell you, Your body will let you know when and how fast it will lose.

There have been so many words of wisdom posted on these threads but one that literally was my a-ha moment was, "Unfortunately the rate of loss is controlled by our bodies not by our mind nor our will" (;-) Glenda)

Keep swimming!

~ Chris ~

kellyd23
Mon, Sep-13-10, 16:02
Hi Kelly :wave: Welcome Back!!

I had a quick peek at your profile and noticed that we are very similar in age; one thing that made a big difference for me compared to the first time I was on program was the dreaded age thing and menopause. So I guess what I am saying is just follow the program the way its written and be patient. Like so many wise ones from this forum will tell you, Your body will let you know when and how fast it will lose.

There have been so many words of wisdom posted on these threads but one that literally was my a-ha moment was, "Unfortunately the rate of loss is controlled by our bodies not by our mind nor our will" (;-) Glenda)

Keep swimming!

~ Chris ~
Well Chris thankyou for responding...I officially begin induction Wed. morning
I know I feel better and I know that lc helps to keep those old hormones in place! :wave:
Thanks Again
Kelly :D

Artist37
Mon, Sep-20-10, 17:55
sounds like me...I lost a lot in 2008 too. (Atkins)
back up to my old weight....ugh

A_New_Life
Mon, Sep-20-10, 18:07
welcome back