PDA

View Full Version : Boy oh boy back again!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kellyd23
Tue, Sep-07-10, 14:04
Well I'm back, I was here in Jan. of 08. Made a bunch of friends, lost 50 pounds, went through a bunch of shit, gained 62 pounds back. I finally got my head out of my ass and decided, back to the happy place! :D
Since it has been so long I am once again trying to figure out my way around the boards. :help: Once I get that dialed in you won't hear the end of it.
Since I gained my weight and pulled my head out of my ass, I have lost 25 pounds. :cool: I have gone from a 3x top and 20 size jean, to a 2x and a size 18. I even started walking 20 minutes a day 6 days a week! :thup: I am very determined this time and all I can say is "watch out!"

Chris_D
Tue, Sep-07-10, 14:34
Welcome Back or better yet Welcome Home!!!

YOU CAN DO THIS!! We're all here for the same reason and we have all "been there, done that" in one form or another.

The support, wisdom, motivation and inspiration found on this forum is second to none! So don't be shy, join in and share your experiences both good and bad.

Best wishes on your journey to a Happy and Healthy YOU!!

Cheers,

~ Chris ~

kellyd23
Tue, Sep-07-10, 14:36
Welcome Back or better yet Welcome Home!!!

YOU CAN DO THIS!! We're all here for the same reason and we have all "been there, done that" in one form or another.

The support, wisdom, motivation and inspiration found on this forum is second to none! So don't be shy, join in and share your experiences both good and bad.

Best wishes on your journey to a Happy and Healthy YOU!!

Cheers,

~ Chris ~
thank you Chris :wave:

ringamajig
Tue, Sep-07-10, 15:36
Hello and welcome back. :wave:

I won't tell you what a great place this is, you already know that. :D
Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey.
Roxanne

kellyd23
Tue, Sep-07-10, 19:41
Hello and welcome back. :wave:

I won't tell you what a great place this is, you already know that. :D
Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey.
Roxanne

Thank you ringamajig! :D

bigmumma
Tue, Sep-07-10, 19:59
Ha - lost it and gained it back + some and now have your head out of your ass....sounds exactly like me! LOL

Welcome back :)

kellyd23
Tue, Sep-07-10, 20:21
Ha - lost it and gained it back + some and now have your head out of your ass....sounds exactly like me! LOL

Welcome back :)
Thank you, thank you bigmumma :D