PDA

View Full Version : Hello AGAIN after 8 years ??

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Indigohill
Sun, Aug-29-10, 16:54
Hi folks,

Let me start with a huge whine: "BUT, I LOVE MY CARBS !"

I know how much better I feel (and act) on LC, so I'm back to visit you all again. I've been using the excuse of changing medication etc to explain away the ballooning weight. Sigh.

Last time I was here, I found that MyPlan, MyJournal and the Forum were huge helps.

Looking for a weight loss buddy, too!

Eileen

(205/205/165)

hanfordian
Sun, Aug-29-10, 17:53
Welcome back! I'm doing my second round with atkins as well. Good luck! Oh and BUT, I LOVE MY CARBS TOO!

spoopyjean
Sun, Aug-29-10, 18:20
Me three ladies!

Indigohill
Sun, Aug-29-10, 18:55
What is with us three ?? Our targets are magically the same.

Actually that was the weight I held when I left here the first time, part LC diet and part "divorce diet." But, I felt strong and capable at that weight. So, good luck to us all.

Eileen

Indigohill
Sun, Aug-29-10, 18:57
Okay, I goofed. I was looking at the numbers I posted for my profile in March when I last thought about LC. Huh, wonder where the extra 15 lbs snuck in ? :lol:

daisywench
Mon, Aug-30-10, 13:41
I'm back for the 2nd time also! I'd love to join the club! I've gained back about 15 pounds since last year, want to get back into my size 8's!!!!

kellyd23
Tue, Sep-07-10, 20:28
Okay, I goofed. I was looking at the numbers I posted for my profile in March when I last thought about LC. Huh, wonder where the extra 15 lbs snuck in ? :lol:
uuuhhhhhh yeah! I'm back too.......I just can't stand the skin I'm in right now!
I know I have a long way to go, but I feel confident I can do it! :D

kellyd23
Tue, Sep-07-10, 20:29
uuuhhhhhh yeah! I'm back too.......I just can't stand the skin I'm in right now!
I know I have a long way to go, but I feel confident I can do it! :D
I am sick of being fat!