PDA

View Full Version : new and ready to start

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kt6276
Sun, Aug-15-10, 09:04
I found this web site back in May and started atkins. I skipped the induction and was just counting carbs. It worked for a while but I just wasnt putting my all in to it. I just read the Atkins New Diet Revolution and I am ready this time. I have decided to do the induction this time and I know I can do it I'm just a little worried about not having my coffee in the morning.

Just curious if anyone has any tips when going through the induction phase that helped them get through the first week.

Wish me luck!

LC_mermaid
Tue, Aug-17-10, 17:20
Hi, welcome, there are alot of people who quit coffee and alot of us still drinking it. I did try to quit, but it was becoming a deal breaker. I had to just forget that and get through induction. Its cool if you can quit, but don't worry if you can't. I use heavy whipping cream and splenda in my coffee, its really luxurious. Check out the newbies question board if you have any other questions. Good luck.