PDA

View Full Version : New Here and To Atkins!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cberry
Tue, Aug-10-10, 08:10
Hey! I'm 31 years old, married and have two kids. I am new to the forum and can't wait to read others stories...it is so encouraging to see others succeed! Looking forward to figure this forum out and losing weight. :)

ringamajig
Tue, Aug-10-10, 09:14
Hi CBerry. :wave:

Welcome to the forum. You have found a great place for lots of support and some good advise, not to mention the great recipes also.

Best of luck to you on your journey.
Roxanne

Chris_D
Tue, Aug-10-10, 11:09
Welcome, glad you joined us!

This is a wonderful site for support, inspiration and motivation. Jump right in, you'll be amazed at what you learn here!

Think about starting a journal, its a great tool. Feel free to pop by mine anytime.

Cheers,

~ Chris ~

xclentgyrl
Tue, Aug-10-10, 13:31
Welcome, welcome...this is a great place....tons of information, lol I can easily spend hours on here.

cberry
Wed, Aug-11-10, 08:12
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Omnomnom
Wed, Aug-11-10, 08:27
Hiya cberry. Good luck to you. I'm 33 and I have 4 of my own. its pretty rough trying to eat well and feed them at the same time. Tough choices sometimes. But at least we are young and get to run after them all day! That will certainly help!

Good luck!