PDA

View Full Version : San Diego, CA

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

anna3636
Tue, Apr-23-02, 17:36
Would like to find low-Carb buddiess in San Diego, CA :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mmoranmic
Tue, Apr-23-02, 17:48
Hi Anna,
You got it! I've been LCing for almost a month now. I switched from Atkins to Schwarzbein one week ago. Good luck to you and let's keep in touch.
Maureen

D'Laine
Tue, May-07-02, 22:46
Hi anna what part of San Diego are you in ? Im in La Mesa!! :roll:

mmoranmic
Wed, May-08-02, 10:42
I'm in La Mesa too! I work in 91942 and live in 91941. Small world isn't it! Maureen

anna3636
Sat, May-11-02, 07:39
Lakeside here.... I would love to chat with you new to this thing here have no clue on how to reach you

Anniebella
Tue, Sep-10-02, 00:20
92110!!! Have y'all gone to Sweet-n-Sugarfree? You must check it out...it's on Genesee in Clairemont...

sea_maiden
Thu, Jan-23-03, 02:52
:spin:

Hello! This thread is from a few months ago, but I've recently joined both the list - and the low-carb lifestyle & would love to get a support/fun/info group together to meet in the San Diego area - personally, I'm near downtown (Hillcrest), but have-wheels-will-travel-if-needed! :) Please email me if interested....

Alleine
Fri, May-23-03, 15:56
I am in San Diego too! Escondido, to be exact. Anyone want to hang out?

kenisswell
Fri, Jun-06-03, 01:18
Hi,
My fiancé and I (plus our two close friends) are in Mira Mesa, all doing LC (Atkins) for about 2 months now.
Also have another friend in University city doing LC too.

would be nice to have picnic or something.
Also it would be nice trade info on what store carries what. You know?

Ken