PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

journey36
Sat, Jul-31-10, 21:11
Hi All,
I'm new to your group. I started a low carb plan at the end of March and since then I've lost about 40 lbs. Recently I have hit a plateau but I have 30 lbs to go. Any advice?

LC_mermaid
Sun, Aug-01-10, 23:16
Hi, a big congratulations on losing 40 lbs!!!! Here is the link to the tips and stalls board, there are alot of helpful tips there. My advice is to do a systematic check of your habits, water intake, %'s of carbs, fat, protein, are you eating the same thing everyday? too much dairy? not enough veggies or fat? I had to give up diet soda to get out of my last stall. Have you been taking measurments? I had lost a few inches during the stall and that is fairly common for LC plans. I hope the scale moves and fast! Good luck

Tips and stalls board
http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=14