PDA

View Full Version : Day 5 - losing weight and feeling great!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MMorgan33
Fri, Jul-30-10, 14:16
Today is day 5 of my induction in the Atkins diet. I have gone from 162 to 156 and my clothes already feel a bit better. I was just getting so uncomfortable in this summer heat with clothes that were all a bit too tight.

I love a low carb diet because, while I am good at strictly following rules (what to eat, what not to eat), I am NOT good at portion control. This diet is perfect because the portion control is losely regulated and because I'm just not hungry. I'm excited to see where I am a week from now. I know that I won't lose another 6 lbs next week, but another 3 would be great! :wave:

LC_mermaid
Fri, Jul-30-10, 16:01
Hi MMorgan, welcome and congrats on day 5 ! Yes I love LC too, Its the only way I can lose. Good luck

BlueSojrn
Fri, Jul-30-10, 18:37
Welcome!

The "non-hunger" part is a blessing in low carb, isn't it?

Good luck! You're certainly doing great so far!

Chris_D
Fri, Jul-30-10, 21:10
Welcome! :wave:

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Think of it as a lifestyle not a diet and take one day at a time.

Stay focused & determined and you'll get 'er done!!

Keep swimming!

Cheers,

~ Chris ~