PDA

View Full Version : I have been LC for 6 months!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

g-didi
Sun, Jul-18-10, 19:43
Today marks 6 months of LC for me. Pretty impressed that I have gone this far - obviously I can make it a lifestyle as I have managed this long. So it hasnt all been perfect, but I have learned somethings and worked hard. I am down a smudge under 43lbs. Aiming for the big 50lb mark by the end of August! Lets see where I am 6 months from now! I am feeling pretty optimistic about the future! :)

Aujuba
Mon, Jul-19-10, 03:48
Well done. I hope to be saying the same thing in about five months. You're moving along smoothly it looks by your numbers. Great going g-didi!

Groovegirl
Mon, Jul-19-10, 10:02
Way to go -G-didi!!!

I was asking a couple of people on the site when they felt LC becomes a habit vs a have to do and most said around the 6 month mark, so I think it will get easier now.

janelle33
Mon, Jul-19-10, 10:04
43 pounds in six months?! that's amazing progress...imagine where you'll be 6 months from now.

keep doing what you're doing!

godesdevin
Mon, Jul-19-10, 17:44
Congrats To You And I Wish You Much Success.

ringamajig
Mon, Jul-19-10, 18:16
That's awesome! Congrats on your sucess.

Roxanne

gweny70
Tue, Jul-20-10, 09:11
Awesome!!!! Congrats to you and your success!!!!!

AC26
Fri, Sep-17-10, 09:29
6 months! That really is an achievement!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIGBWhE/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wIGBWhE/weight.png

mikedani4
Fri, Sep-17-10, 10:33
Thats awesome!! Cant wait to see your progress in the months to come!

Vamka
Fri, Sep-17-10, 12:58
Congratulations! I can't wait until I can say the same.