PDA

View Full Version : Starting over

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sookiegirl
Wed, Jun-23-10, 09:10
Ive done the Atkins diet in the past but as of yesterday, I'm starting over...starting again. Ive always failed on any diet...even this one. But I know on this one I have things that I absoluetly cannot have so that does help me a bit.
I really hope to stick to it this time but will need motivation along the way. I really want to get healthy and fit. Im still young with small children and I want to enjoy them growing up.

Anyway, anyone who wants to throw some motivation and support my way, feel free! :)

LC_mermaid
Wed, Jun-23-10, 19:05
Hi, welcome aboard, you have learned the most important thing. "keep on trying and don't give up" Look at the other times that you have tried as the test drive for the real trip. You can do this! Good luck.