PDA

View Full Version : New here but not to low carbing

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lizquierda
Thu, Jun-17-10, 19:45
:wave:

I have done Atkins with a lot of success twice. Last year, I was frustrated when the scale stopped moving at 197 (I'd lost 66 lbs; I wanted to lose another 30 pounds) and a very difficult relative moved in my house for six months while she was moving out of state. 37 pounds crept back on. I guess ten are gone now, over the last six weeks, but I'm hoping I can learn how to take those last 35 pounds off, because that's where I always stall out. :help:

I'm looking forward to good advice, support and friendships.

janelle33
Thu, Jun-17-10, 20:39
good for you for getting back on the wagon! best wishes!

elisaannh
Sat, Jun-19-10, 10:28
Great that you are back on plan, and all I can say is that life happens, it;s always a choice on how to handle it.

Had my moments too in the past where I let life get me down, but LC really does feel fabulous and evens out my moods. Hope you find your groove again!