PDA

View Full Version : Carbing again!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Creamy
Tue, Jun-15-10, 22:14
:wave: Hi, I'm giving low carb another run, I need to lose 45 pounds, so I'm giving myself one year, sense I'm a really really slow loser. I'm always looking for great recipes. :help:

juelz4u
Wed, Jun-16-10, 18:14
I'm doing it again too! My journal goes way back to 04--I used to post recipes all the time. Take a look if you are super bored one day...ha ha It's a long one!

Best of luck!!
Juli

ringamajig
Wed, Jun-16-10, 18:18
Hi Creamy.

Welcome.
Have a wonderful LC journey.

Creamy
Mon, Jun-21-10, 10:33
I'm doing it again too! My journal goes way back to 04--I used to post recipes all the time. Take a look if you are super bored one day...ha ha It's a long one!

Best of luck!!
Juli

Thank you so much for letting me know, I will take a look. Have you come across any one on here doing the Suzanne Sommers program? I'm so jazzed I dropped 3 1/2 pounds over the week end!!! I was at 177 for weeks, but losing inches only (I'm not complaining, inches are great!) but finally a loss on the scale. I'm so in to this LC and it's so nice to have other people to take too! I came across this site by accident searching for recipes. I love your saying under your name, it is so true! and your bra quote is hysterical!! Good luck and thank you again for talking to me :D

juelz4u
Mon, Jun-21-10, 19:46
Hey there! You need to start a journal! They are awesome! A great way of keeping track of your daily food intake---get advice (unwanted or wanted..haha) post recipes for later, ect!
Congrats on the weight loss!! That's great! You go girlie!!!!

Stop by my journal anytime. I'll try and post recipes. (I posted one for LC pizza tonight!)
Bye!!!

FMN
Mon, Jun-21-10, 19:58
Welcome to the forum Creamy, and I second the motion for a journal! Another member shared this link with me to all of the Somersize Recipes you will probably ever need!

http://catlady99.tripod.com/Recipes.pdf

juelz4u
Tue, Jun-22-10, 17:47
Where's that journal, missy!?! haha :agree: :agree: